Friday, August 29, 2003

it's not okay. it really isn't.


happy tchers day :)

towned after school today. was wearing the jersey and da+i felt really out of place ._. watched s.w.a.t ! was quite nice :)
met yins+carol+friend [who i believe is called jinghang ?] and talked. abt err, amanda phoon and her flowered cuff links ?
and i saw my primary school friends too ! everyone's changed so much. so is geraldine a bung nw or wht ? doesnt really lk lyk bt heard tht she is. really wasted. shes got sucha pretty face ! it kinda reminded me tht err, i didnt go back to my primary school ! dnt think anyone did, tho. miss my primary school days ! if only i were still a kid ._.

think i ate smth bad at sakae. having a very bad tummy upset thts been dragging on for ages !! argh. help. -looks at tummy- whats wrong w you ?!

-
and i remember when you told me
that i could trust in you.
and i would, always.